Wednesday 18 April 2012

Money.


So. I don't think anyone is really bothered about talking this evening, so I decided to do something interesting. I was just taking random pictures (as I do) of things around my room and I ended up taking picture of a £20 note. I was editing the picture when I had the idea of adding the caption which I think is relevant within today's society. It seems that people believe that money is the most important thing in life. I disagree. People were less off in the 1930's, 1940's and 1950's, but it didn't stop them having a good time. My Grandma sometimes tells me of old memories she spent with my Grandad dancing in village halls and how her and her friends found the places beautiful, and that they were dancing all night, having a laugh with each other. Why should everyone believe that money is that important to have fun, when actually, many people have managed before us with little or no money?

No comments:

Post a Comment